- Quality & Dependability
- Reliability / Availability / Maintainability /Safety
- FTA / Risk Spectrium / Reliasoft Alta
- D-FMEA / XFRACAS
Quality and dependability engineering student -in ISTIA
I 'm looking for an internship in Quality and Dependability ( RAMS ).
Feel free to contact me for more information!
Since march 2017
- Study of mechanical reliability for the whole (structure, chassis and suspensions) and on board electronics (passenger compartment and under-hood, dashboard, ...) of the autonomous vehicle / E-COCKPIT
- Safety Studies on Driving Assistance Systems
- Conducted safety studies on all ADAS functions (Advanced driver assistance systems)
- Functional Approach
- Preliminary Risk Analysis (Dysfunctional Analysis)
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Organic FMEAs for each ADAS function
- Dependability Synthesis Report
- Ensure validation and traceability against requirements, at the level required by ISO26262 for ASIL B to C levels
Since september 2016
- Setting a tool aimed to calculate the duration of accelerated tests on electronic cards (Using the Arrhenius model) depending on the mission profile and project planning of the constraints.
to september 2016
- Creating platforms DFMEA Excel & VBA for new products in development:
- Defining the Need
- Development of functional needs analysis
- Development of technical functional analysis
- Define the product life phases.
- Identify potential failure modes that could affect reliability.
- Develop a plan of action on critical elements of the system
- Propose technical solutions for customers
Realization of the preliminary analysis of project risks
Realization of system failure trees.
-Taking Into account rules and standards for automotive systems.
-Animation Of functional analysis meetings
Realization of FMEA product
Functional analysis file -Drafting
-Setting Up a graphical interface on VBA enables Valeo customers accessed the failure modes that they want and other indicators directly FMEA
In parallel to these tasks I performed project management tasks:
-Creating Planning software with Gantter
-Setting Of Product block diagrams
- Risk Analysis (FMEA, ADD, APR)
- Functional analysis (FIT method, Brainstorming, FAST, SADT, Misme, Kano Model ...)
-Setting Of product diagrams
- Software: Excel & VBA Macro
Since december 2015
- Analysis of the history of failures and maintenance interventions
- Identification of subsets to treat preventively
- Failure modes's analysis by subset and there effects and criticality
- Preventive's proposal with frequency accuracy and spare parts that have stocked in store
- Formalization of preventive proposed per machine
- Deployment to the maintenance team
Terre des sciences
- Supervisor on CM 2 students for robot making
Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology
- Compliance of a mass spectrometer developed within the LIST
- Developing a technical file for the mass spectrometer set – Solenoid- Cooling circuit
- Developing a handbook for safety and use.
- Determining the conditions of nominal use for the mass spectrometer.
- Identifiying relevant & harmonized standards (MIL-HDBK,EN 50371, EN ISO 13849,IEC EN 61000, EN 62311, CEI 61511,...)
- Unique risk assessment document , AMDEC Survey, fault tree.
- The results measurement and the magnetic & electric field interpretation.
- Evaluating electromagnetic fields (EMF) related risks.
- Monitoring compliances.
ISTIA– Industrial Systems Engineering School of Angers University
- Electricity and passive filtering tutor
- Stacking different types of diaphragms into carriages.
- Working on production lines at PRESSES machines.
- Operations checking, Anomalies detecting and reporting.
- Production Operator: detecting, locating and treating products defects.
- Informing production documents
- Verifying and controlling the diaphragms quality, guide rings and other parts.
- A visit was organized by the ISTIA 11/27/2013 at both sites of Airbus aircraft:
- - From 8 am to 12 am: Visit the Airbus Nantes site
- - From 1 pm to 6 pm: Visit all units of production and assembly site Airbus Saint-Nazaire
OCP-Office Chérifien des Phosphates
to june 2013
- Studying an existing automation managing the functioning of two air compressors,
- Developing LADDER program via RSLOGIX 5000 software, and making good performance tests,
- Devising the specifications for the implementation at the FlexLogix PLC.
laboratory of the School of Technology
to april 2013
- Design and construction of an absorption refrigeration machine.
- Proposal of quality methods (5S and 5M).
- Drawings simulations on SOLIDWORKS.
Hight school Ibn Khaldoun
High School of Technology (Salé /Morocco)
Industrial Engineering and Maintenance
ISTIA– Industrial Systems Engineering School of Angers University- , France
Quality, Reliability and Safety Engineering
Reliability study: FIDES
External Functional Analysis (EFA)
Internal Functional Analysis (IFA)
Fiabilité opérationnelle et prévisionnelle,mécanique et électronique
Modélisation fonctionnelle et dysfonctionnelle (Réseau de Pétri, Chaine de Markov)
Arbres de Défaillances
Normes EN : 50126, 50128, 50129
Norme ISO 26262
Quality and dependability
Statistical Process Control
Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA, APR,...)